A report by state-run China Reports Network said every member of the estimated 95 million member Communist Party “should act on the three-child policy. No member should use any excuse, objective or personal, to not marry or not have children, nor can they use any excuse to have only one or two children.” It was later deleted but it had already spread on social media.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border