A report by state-run China Reports Network said every member of the estimated 95 million member Communist Party “should act on the three-child policy. No member should use any excuse, objective or personal, to not marry or not have children, nor can they use any excuse to have only one or two children.” It was later deleted but it had already spread on social media.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows