Wikileaks founder Julian Assange could be headed for extradition to the US. The London High Court ruling on a US appeal, has said he can be sent to the US to face criminal charges including breaking a law against spying and hacking government computers. The US has also given the court various assurances about the conditions of Assange’s detention once he is sent there.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border