Wikileaks founder Julian Assange could be headed for extradition to the US. The London High Court ruling on a US appeal, has said he can be sent to the US to face criminal charges including breaking a law against spying and hacking government computers. The US has also given the court various assurances about the conditions of Assange’s detention once he is sent there.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows