The Tehreek-e-Taliban (TTP) has announced that the ceasefire with Pakistan, announced on Nov. 9, is over, accusing the government of reneging on its promises. In a statement released to journalists, it said “it is not possible for the ceasefire to continue”. It accused Pakistan of arresting TTP fighters and not releasing 102 TTP prisoners.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff