Members representing the ousted democratically elected government of Myanmar have joined hands with the rebel Chin National Front to challenge the military government. They pledged “mutual recognition”, that they would “partner equally” with the aim of demolishing the “dictatorship and implementing a federal democratic system in Myanmar”.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties