Two members of U.S. Congress, one each from the Democratic and Republican parties, have proposed a Taiwan Diplomatic Review Act that would refer to Taiwan as Taiwan, not Chinese Taipei, and proper diplomatic visas for Taiwanese diplomats. It would also change the name of the Taipei Economic & Cultural Representative Office to the Taiwan Representative Office.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties