Thailand plans to distribute two million doses of AstraZeneca and SinoPharm vaccine against the Coronavirus ahead of the formal rollout on June 7. The authorities are targeting 6 million shots with 500,000 inoculations a day. Thailand has seen infections soar since April and the rising death curve has triggered restrictions across the country.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff