Thailand plans to distribute two million doses of AstraZeneca and SinoPharm vaccine against the Coronavirus ahead of the formal rollout on June 7. The authorities are targeting 6 million shots with 500,000 inoculations a day. Thailand has seen infections soar since April and the rising death curve has triggered restrictions across the country.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties