The Delhi High Court has questioned former actress Juhi Chawla’s motivations in filing a petition against rolling out 5G networks in India. “This seems to be a publicity stunt, why have you not approached the government before coming to us,” the court asked. Her lawyer says they are questioning 5G on grounds of public health. The solicitor general said Chawla’s suit was “completely frivolous”.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative