The Delhi High Court has questioned former actress Juhi Chawla’s motivations in filing a petition against rolling out 5G networks in India. “This seems to be a publicity stunt, why have you not approached the government before coming to us,” the court asked. Her lawyer says they are questioning 5G on grounds of public health. The solicitor general said Chawla’s suit was “completely frivolous”.
- G-7 Summit: More Pressure On Russia, BRI Rival Plans & India’s Role In Global Energy, Food Security
- No Thaw, India In China’s Adversarial Crosshairs
- ‘Civil Conflict In Myanmar Has Deepened Uncertainties Over Kaladan Project’
- G7 Summit: Projecting India’s Heft To The Developed World
- Myanmar Junta Troops Take Villagers Hostage
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff