The Delhi High Court has questioned former actress Juhi Chawla’s motivations in filing a petition against rolling out 5G networks in India. “This seems to be a publicity stunt, why have you not approached the government before coming to us,” the court asked. Her lawyer says they are questioning 5G on grounds of public health. The solicitor general said Chawla’s suit was “completely frivolous”.
- China Is An enemy, It Wants To Break Apart India: Gordon Chang
- ‘To Draw Investment, Sri Lanka Needs To Send The Right Signals’
- Election Of Hardline Iran President May Not Kill Nuclear Deal
- ‘China May Not Provoke Conflict But Will Strike If Opportunity Presents’
- ‘India Should Not Hold Back From Talking To Nato’