Two armed drones targeted the residence of Iraq’s Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi at the Green Zone in Baghdad. He escaped and later appeared before TV cameras with his left hand bandaged. Seven of his guards were also injured. Pro-Iran Shia militias that lost heavily in the recent parliamentary elections are suspected of involvement in the attack.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way