Taxi drivers in Afghanistan’s eastern Nangarhar province bordering Pakistan have been instructed by the Taliban not to transport gunmen other than those linked to the Taliban. People are also being advised to call the authorities if they see suspected gunmen in taxis. The advisory comes in the wake of attacks by suspected Islamic State Khorasan on the Taliban.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence