Taxi drivers in Afghanistan’s eastern Nangarhar province bordering Pakistan have been instructed by the Taliban not to transport gunmen other than those linked to the Taliban. People are also being advised to call the authorities if they see suspected gunmen in taxis. The advisory comes in the wake of attacks by suspected Islamic State Khorasan on the Taliban.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff