Taliban spokesman Suhail Shaheen said his movement will “raise our voice for Muslims in Kashmir, India and any other country”. GeoNews quoted him as adding that “Muslims are your (India) own people, your own citizens, they are entitled to equal rights under your laws.”
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows