At least 44 people have been reported dead in New York’s flash floods. The floods were triggered by heavy rains in the wake of Hurricane Ida, with streets turning into rivers and railway tracks submerged underwater. Many flights were cancelled at the three airports servicing New York La Guardia, JFK and Newark.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better