At least 44 people have been reported dead in New York’s flash floods. The floods were triggered by heavy rains in the wake of Hurricane Ida, with streets turning into rivers and railway tracks submerged underwater. Many flights were cancelled at the three airports servicing New York La Guardia, JFK and Newark.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff