The Taliban response to public demonstrations and protests is turning increasingly violent, the United Nations has warned. The UN Human Rights spokesperson said live ammunition has been used against unarmed demonstrators, leading to at least four deaths. The spokesperson noted the use of batons and whips and the assault and intimidation of journalists.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows