The Taliban response to public demonstrations and protests is turning increasingly violent, the United Nations has warned. The UN Human Rights spokesperson said live ammunition has been used against unarmed demonstrators, leading to at least four deaths. The spokesperson noted the use of batons and whips and the assault and intimidation of journalists.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff