The Taliban response to public demonstrations and protests is turning increasingly violent, the United Nations has warned. The UN Human Rights spokesperson said live ammunition has been used against unarmed demonstrators, leading to at least four deaths. The spokesperson noted the use of batons and whips and the assault and intimidation of journalists.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better