India’s premier national defence academy has opened its doors to young school leaving girls. This follows a Supreme Court order last month with the government indicating it is now framing guidelines for their admission. Girls graduating from the NDA hold permanent commissions.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff