China’s President Xi Jinping and his U.S. counterpart Joe Biden spoke over the phone for the first time in seven months. This is the second time they have spoken. The aim was to ensure competition does not slide into conflict. Ties have been tense over a number of issues including the pandemic, trade and espionage.Â
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff