The Taliban has announced its cabinet line up: Mullah Hassan Akhund will head the government with Mullah Baradar as his deputy. Amir Muttaqi is the foreign minister while the interior ministry goes to Sirajuddin Haqqani and the defence ministry to Mullah Yaqoob, Taliban military chief and son of late Mullah Omar, the terrorist group’s founder.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff