The Taliban has announced its cabinet line up: Mullah Hassan Akhund will head the government with Mullah Baradar as his deputy. Amir Muttaqi is the foreign minister while the interior ministry goes to Sirajuddin Haqqani and the defence ministry to Mullah Yaqoob, Taliban military chief and son of late Mullah Omar, the terrorist group’s founder.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives