The Taliban has announced its cabinet line up: Mullah Hassan Akhund will head the government with Mullah Baradar as his deputy. Amir Muttaqi is the foreign minister while the interior ministry goes to Sirajuddin Haqqani and the defence ministry to Mullah Yaqoob, Taliban military chief and son of late Mullah Omar, the terrorist group’s founder.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows