Israel has “greatly accelerated” preparations for a strike on Iran’s nuclear programme, military chief Amir Kohavi said. Israel had warned recently that Iran was only months away from acquiring the materials for a nuclear weapon. Kohavi said Israel would not wait for the threat to materialise, it would go out to meet the threat head on and neutralise it.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative