The Afghan government has confirmed the death of Dawa Khan Minapal, head of the media department. He was killed by the Taliban while going to attend Friday prayers at a mosque in Kabul. His killing follows Taliban warnings it will target senior government figures after the government ordered air strikes on the Taliban.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff