India and China have disengaged from Patrol Point 17A in Gogra, in accordance with the agreement reached after the recent 12th round of talks between senior officers of the two sides. The Indian Army confirmed that troops have returned to their peacetime bases and this has been verified with all structures dismantled.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff