India and China have disengaged from Patrol Point 17A in Gogra, in accordance with the agreement reached after the recent 12th round of talks between senior officers of the two sides. The Indian Army confirmed that troops have returned to their peacetime bases and this has been verified with all structures dismantled.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives