Taiwan plans to spend nearly $9 billion on defence over the next five years, warning that the threat from China leaves it with no choice but to upgrade its weapons. Some of the spending will go into missiles, stealth vessels that can destroy aircraft carriers and aircraft.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff