Taiwan plans to spend nearly $9 billion on defence over the next five years, warning that the threat from China leaves it with no choice but to upgrade its weapons. Some of the spending will go into missiles, stealth vessels that can destroy aircraft carriers and aircraft.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives