Leading South African scientists say it’s too early to determine that the Omicron variant of Covid 19 causes only mild illness. Michelle Groom, head of public surveillance, said the variant has caused more than 8,600 infections in the last 24 hours, is now moving from younger to older people and there are concerns it may cause severe complications in a few weeks.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff