Myanmar’s detained leader Aung San Suu Kyi has not seen her lawyer in the last six weeks. Reports from Bangkok said the military junta, which overthrew her in February, has postponed her trial to next month. The junta has been delaying hearings since July for one reason or the other including Covid.
- G-7 Summit: More Pressure On Russia, BRI Rival Plans & India’s Role In Global Energy, Food Security
- No Thaw, India In China’s Adversarial Crosshairs
- ‘Civil Conflict In Myanmar Has Deepened Uncertainties Over Kaladan Project’
- G7 Summit: Projecting India’s Heft To The Developed World
- Myanmar Junta Troops Take Villagers Hostage
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff