Myanmar’s detained leader Aung San Suu Kyi has not seen her lawyer in the last six weeks. Reports from Bangkok said the military junta, which overthrew her in February, has postponed her trial to next month. The junta has been delaying hearings since July for one reason or the other including Covid.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border