Vietnam sent its army into the streets of Ho Chi Minh city to enforce a lockdown as Covid cases of the delta variant surged. The city is the epicentre of the surge. People are prohibited from leaving their homes even for food, with the army drafted in to help.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties