Sri Lanka has begun the first of three trials connected to bombings in 2019 that killed nearly 270 people. Among those under trial is former police chief Punith Jayasundara who is charged with failing to act on intelligence warnings of a terrorist attack. A former defence secretary is also facing charges.
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’