South Africa has deployed 25,000 troops to quell the week-long violence that spiralled out of control following former president Jacob Zuma being sent to jail. The violence in Kwazulu Natal was the worst with an estimated 800 shops, many belonging to ethnic Indians, looted and burnt down. India has asked the South African government to ensure the safety of the Indian community.
January 28, 2022
January 27, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge