South Africa has deployed 25,000 troops to quell the week-long violence that spiralled out of control following former president Jacob Zuma being sent to jail. The violence in Kwazulu Natal was the worst with an estimated 800 shops, many belonging to ethnic Indians, looted and burnt down. India has asked the South African government to ensure the safety of the Indian community.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff