As many as 2000 Iranian women were allowed into the Azadi stadium in Tehran to watch the home team play Iraq in a football match. While women are every now and then allowed into stadiums, bans on their watching such events remain given Islamic restrictions.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff