Researchers at the Indian Institute of Science in Bengaluru have raised $2 million for a project that would make scientific learning possible in Indian languages. The project will develop “open voice datasets” that can be used to train machine learning algorithms that can be freely accessed and enable the creation of open source AI based solutions.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff