The UK military is on standby to alleviate a fuel crisis that has seen long lines of motorists queuing up for petrol and diesel. Reports said 150 tanker drivers will help deliver fuel to petrol pumps probably from Thursday. The crisis was triggered by BP shutting some of its fuel stations due to a shortage of tanker drivers.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows