The UK military is on standby to alleviate a fuel crisis that has seen long lines of motorists queuing up for petrol and diesel. Reports said 150 tanker drivers will help deliver fuel to petrol pumps probably from Thursday. The crisis was triggered by BP shutting some of its fuel stations due to a shortage of tanker drivers.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative