Border incidents between India and China will continue to happen until a boundary agreement is reached, Army Chief Gen. MM Naravane said. He was addressing the annual session of the PHDCCI in Delhi. He said the counter-insurgency grid in J&J was robust and well placed to check terrorist infiltration. He lauded the emergency procurement powers given to the armed forces, saying it had enabled the acquisition of urgently needed munitions and equipment.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff