Border incidents between India and China will continue to happen until a boundary agreement is reached, Army Chief Gen. MM Naravane said. He was addressing the annual session of the PHDCCI in Delhi. He said the counter-insurgency grid in J&J was robust and well placed to check terrorist infiltration. He lauded the emergency procurement powers given to the armed forces, saying it had enabled the acquisition of urgently needed munitions and equipment.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better