After nearly two months of talks following the German general elections, a coalition deal has been announced. As per the deal, Social Democratic Party’s candidate Olaf Scholz is set to be the next chancellor. He will replace Angela Merkel who held the position for 16 years.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border