Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdul Aziz called for international efforts to prevent Iran from having nuclear weapons. He was addressing the UN General Assembly virtually, where he urged that his region be free of all nuclear weapons.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives