Tata Trusts chairman Ratan Tata hailed the government’s ‘Make for India’ programme as the country formally placed an order for 56 C-295 aircraft to replace the ageing Avro fleet. Forty of these aircraft will be made by Tatas at a facility in Hyderabad. The project is expected to boost the push for a sustainable aircraft industry in this country.
June 30, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- “India Natural Leader Of The Indo-Pacific Region. Australia Excited By Defence Industries Here”
- India Needs Strong Maritime Security System, Says NSA Doval
- ‘Controversy Over Nepal Army Underscores Deeper Political Undercurrents’
- “‘Technical’ Mission Logical Step; Visas, Consular Services, Channels To Opposition Key To Strategy”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff