Tata Trusts chairman Ratan Tata hailed the government’s ‘Make for India’ programme as the country formally placed an order for 56 C-295 aircraft to replace the ageing Avro fleet. Forty of these aircraft will be made by Tatas at a facility in Hyderabad. The project is expected to boost the push for a sustainable aircraft industry in this country.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows