Tata Trusts chairman Ratan Tata hailed the government’s ‘Make for India’ programme as the country formally placed an order for 56 C-295 aircraft to replace the ageing Avro fleet. Forty of these aircraft will be made by Tatas at a facility in Hyderabad. The project is expected to boost the push for a sustainable aircraft industry in this country.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives