Amrullah Saleh, first vice president to former president Ashraf Ghani, says under the constitution he is entitled to take over as president and has appealed for international support. Saleh is currently in the Tajik dominated Panjsher Valley along with Ahmad Massoud, son of the legendary Ahmad Shah Massoud who was assassinated by the Taliban. The Panjsher is the only corner of Afghanistan not under Taliban control.
- “Xi’s Saudi Summits Are Projection Of MbS’ Confidence; India Should Be A Shaper Of New World Order”
- Huawei’s Expansion In Saudi Arabia Underscores US Insecurities And Dilemmas
- A Home Grown Tech Stack Together With A Geopolitical Reset Is Favouring An Indian Decade
- ‘The Ukraine War Could Grind On, It’s Hard To Predict A Result’
- Security Czars Of India, Central Asian Countries Talk Terrorism, Connectivity
- ‘Pakistan’s Manipulation Of The Pashtuns Maybe Coming To An End’
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”