Kabul was reported tense but calm on the second day of the Taliban takeover. The movement has deployed its armed fighters at various intersections in the city and people appear to have retreated indoors. The Taliban has called upon government servants to return to work and has assured that no action will be taken against them. But other reports say armed fighters are knocking on doors all over the city in a bid to find those who were in the army or security services.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way