Kabul was reported tense but calm on the second day of the Taliban takeover. The movement has deployed its armed fighters at various intersections in the city and people appear to have retreated indoors. The Taliban has called upon government servants to return to work and has assured that no action will be taken against them. But other reports say armed fighters are knocking on doors all over the city in a bid to find those who were in the army or security services.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff