At his first press briefing, Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid said the country would be secured in a matter of days and promised foreign diplomats in Kabul that there was no security risk. He said all who worked for the previous government or foreign forces had been pardoned and no revenge would be exacted. Women were free to work in the health and other sectors, and could go for education so long as it was in consonance with sharia.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff