“Civil society is the new frontier of war,” warned National Security Adviser Ajit Doval while addressing IPS probationers at their passing-out parade in Hyderabad. Wars have become expensive and unaffordable, also uncertain, he noted, so the focus is on civil society that can be “subverted, divided and manipulated to hurt the interest of the nation”. He described this as the fourth generation of war.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis