Russia will be spending $12 billion in parts of eastern Ukraine now held by separatists it is backing. Documents published by Radio Free Europe’s Ukraine service claimed that much of the money would be spent in Donetsk and Luhansk, controlled by the separatists since 2014. Apparently, nearly three million people live here and a significant number are pensioners.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff