Russia will be spending $12 billion in parts of eastern Ukraine now held by separatists it is backing. Documents published by Radio Free Europe’s Ukraine service claimed that much of the money would be spent in Donetsk and Luhansk, controlled by the separatists since 2014. Apparently, nearly three million people live here and a significant number are pensioners.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds