The U.S. is working on a ‘Plan B’ for Iran if it fails to return to the nuclear deal of 2015. The claim by Israel’s ambassador to the U.S. Gilad Erdan was without any specifics, but he said the U.S. and the international community was starting to talk to Israel on Plan B. He said the chances of Iran returning to the nuclear deal was only 30 per cent.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff