The U.S. is working on a ‘Plan B’ for Iran if it fails to return to the nuclear deal of 2015. The claim by Israel’s ambassador to the U.S. Gilad Erdan was without any specifics, but he said the U.S. and the international community was starting to talk to Israel on Plan B. He said the chances of Iran returning to the nuclear deal was only 30 per cent.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties