The Quad will find no support, said Zhao Lijian, China’s foreign ministry spokesman. In remarks made before the first in-person Quad summit in Washington DC, he warned that “seeking exclusive closed cliques against a third country runs against the trend of times and the aspirations of countries in the region.”
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows