Iran has a new president. Ebrahim Raisi was sworn in signalling perhaps a new era that could see major shifts in the Islamic Republic’s domestic and foreign policies. Raisi is widely believed to share Supreme Leader Khamenei’s thinking, which could have crucial implications for the ongoing negotiations on returning Iran to the 2015 nuclear deal.
- G-7 Summit: More Pressure On Russia, BRI Rival Plans & India’s Role In Global Energy, Food Security
- No Thaw, India In China’s Adversarial Crosshairs
- ‘Civil Conflict In Myanmar Has Deepened Uncertainties Over Kaladan Project’
- G7 Summit: Projecting India’s Heft To The Developed World
- Myanmar Junta Troops Take Villagers Hostage
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff