Iran has a new president. Ebrahim Raisi was sworn in signalling perhaps a new era that could see major shifts in the Islamic Republic’s domestic and foreign policies. Raisi is widely believed to share Supreme Leader Khamenei’s thinking, which could have crucial implications for the ongoing negotiations on returning Iran to the 2015 nuclear deal.
- Maldives Skips NSAs Conclave In Colombo, Woos China
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’