An interesting sidelight of External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar’s visit to Tehran were meetings with his Nicaraguan and Bolivian counterparts. Both are seen as anti US and pro Iran. Was Jaishankar sending a subtle signal of his own? Watch this space.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties