In its latest report on global trade, the UK’s Department of International Trade will emerge the world’s third largest importer by 2050 with nearly 6 per cent of global imports behind China and the United States. Currently it is ranked eighth. India’s share of global GDP is also expected to rise to 6.8 per cent from the current 3.3 per cent.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives