In its latest report on global trade, the UK’s Department of International Trade will emerge the world’s third largest importer by 2050 with nearly 6 per cent of global imports behind China and the United States. Currently it is ranked eighth. India’s share of global GDP is also expected to rise to 6.8 per cent from the current 3.3 per cent.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff