Prime Minister Modi’s ₹l00 lakh crore Gati Shakti programme, launched on Wednesday, is a major effort to cut logistics cost, increase cargo handling capacity at ports and airports and thereby reduce turnaround time. It brings together relevant government departments on one platform, keeping them abreast of developments related to land acquisition, rail and highway projects, environmental norms and so on. This would ensure ease of business for domestic and foreign investors.
- G-7 Summit: More Pressure On Russia, BRI Rival Plans & India’s Role In Global Energy, Food Security
- No Thaw, India In China’s Adversarial Crosshairs
- ‘Civil Conflict In Myanmar Has Deepened Uncertainties Over Kaladan Project’
- G7 Summit: Projecting India’s Heft To The Developed World
- Myanmar Junta Troops Take Villagers Hostage
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff