Prime Minister Modi’s ₹l00 lakh crore Gati Shakti programme, launched on Wednesday, is a major effort to cut logistics cost, increase cargo handling capacity at ports and airports and thereby reduce turnaround time. It brings together relevant government departments on one platform, keeping them abreast of developments related to land acquisition, rail and highway projects, environmental norms and so on. This would ensure ease of business for domestic and foreign investors.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way