Prime Minister Modi’s ₹l00 lakh crore Gati Shakti programme, launched on Wednesday, is a major effort to cut logistics cost, increase cargo handling capacity at ports and airports and thereby reduce turnaround time. It brings together relevant government departments on one platform, keeping them abreast of developments related to land acquisition, rail and highway projects, environmental norms and so on. This would ensure ease of business for domestic and foreign investors.
January 28, 2022
January 27, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge