Partial results of elections to Iraq’s parliament show pro-Iranian groups losing ground. Maverick Shia leader Muqtada al-Sadr appears to have gained the most, leading in several of Iraq’s 18 provinces including Baghdad. Over 90 per cent of the ballots have been counted so far.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff