The government has cited national security as the ground for not filing an affidavit in the Supreme Court on demands for an inquiry into the Pegasus affair. Solicitor general Tushar Mehta told the apex court that any disclosure could compromise the software used by government agencies. The court disagreed and is expected to respond later.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief