The government has cited national security as the ground for not filing an affidavit in the Supreme Court on demands for an inquiry into the Pegasus affair. Solicitor general Tushar Mehta told the apex court that any disclosure could compromise the software used by government agencies. The court disagreed and is expected to respond later.
- G-7 Summit: More Pressure On Russia, BRI Rival Plans & India’s Role In Global Energy, Food Security
- No Thaw, India In China’s Adversarial Crosshairs
- ‘Civil Conflict In Myanmar Has Deepened Uncertainties Over Kaladan Project’
- G7 Summit: Projecting India’s Heft To The Developed World
- Myanmar Junta Troops Take Villagers Hostage
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff