The government has cited national security as the ground for not filing an affidavit in the Supreme Court on demands for an inquiry into the Pegasus affair. Solicitor general Tushar Mehta told the apex court that any disclosure could compromise the software used by government agencies. The court disagreed and is expected to respond later.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives