Philippine journalist Maria Ressa, editor of the investigative website Rappler, is the winner of this year’s Nobel Prize for her reports on President Duterte’s war on drugs. Ressa shared the award with Russia’s Dmitry Muratov, founder of the independent Novaya Gazeta, which has seen six of its journalists murdered in the last 24 years.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties