Turkey and Pakistan have signed an agreement on transfer of drone technology to the latter. The drone in question is reported to be the Anka, a medium altitude, long endurance drone built by Turkish Aerospace. It can stay aloft for 24 hours and carry 200 kg of sensors or air to surface missiles.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border