China hinted at providing financial assistance to the Taliban given the U.S. moving to block $7 billion in Afghan government funds in the Federal Reserve. The IMF has followed suit, blocking Afghanistan’s access to $470 million. A commitment by 60 countries last November to give Afghanistan $12 billion may not happen. Germany is also refusing to go ahead with grants to Kabul.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative