With a little over a month left for a review of its actions against terror financing by the FATF, Pakistan is putting in place measures to ensure specialised agencies probe such offences. The government has approved new rules for the forfeiture and auction of properties and assets seized in anti-money laundering operations. Such cases will also be probed by specialised agencies, not the police or the provincial authorities.
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash