With a little over a month left for a review of its actions against terror financing by the FATF, Pakistan is putting in place measures to ensure specialised agencies probe such offences. The government has approved new rules for the forfeiture and auction of properties and assets seized in anti-money laundering operations. Such cases will also be probed by specialised agencies, not the police or the provincial authorities.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story