North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has elevated his sister Kim Yo Jong to the State Affairs Commission, the top government body. It has strengthened speculation that she could succeed her brother in the event his health goes under, something which is always rumoured. Meanwhile the hotlines between Pyongyang and Seoul are reportedly being restored.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff