Pakistani Pashtun leader Mohsin Dawar has launched the National Democratic Party to promote a more democratic and federal polity. A stated aim is to prevent further militarization of the country. Dawar is a prominent leader of the Pashtun Tahafuz Movement which is fighting for the rights of Pashtuns.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows