Pakistani Pashtun leader Mohsin Dawar has launched the National Democratic Party to promote a more democratic and federal polity. A stated aim is to prevent further militarization of the country. Dawar is a prominent leader of the Pashtun Tahafuz Movement which is fighting for the rights of Pashtuns.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff